Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My View

This is my view of Dresden like 70% of everyday! He follows me around and hangs on my leg all the time. He is kind of clingy boy. Which is different from Ava. When she was his age she didn't really care where I was. I love this little guy so much though. He makes me laugh all the time and I kinda like that he loves his mama! Although he says dada alot more. Like when daddy comes home or when we are on our way to bed. For some reason he thinks "dada" will save him from having to go to bed!











I happen to have my camera for those shots because I just got done taking pictures of this! This also happens alot around our house! Dresden LOVES to climb all over Ava and tackle her. It is the funniest thing to watch. Sometimes Ava just laughs with him and they are so funny. This time Ava was so annoyed and was saying "help me"! Dresden just sits on her and thinks he's so funny! I love watching them together and for some reason these are the things I want to remember.


3 comments:

welovebees said...

Those are so cute. Sean does that too - it kills me!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I got a new Gmail account. Will you please send me an invite to your blog with my new email? chotzie20@gmail.com
THANKS!!!!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Haha, so cute! Love the hanging on your legs pic, totally relate :) And the wrestling picture are adorable! I think that is what little brothers are good for ;)