So Ava's good friend Carolyne is one of the sweet girls that has moved. We decided to have her over for a play date one last time and let her parents get some packing done. But then I decided it would be fun to have a few more friends over to play! So we did, and it was so much fun! I was a little nervous for all the girlie's to play well but the totally did. Sometimes they got their own activities started and sometimes I helped a bit! Ava loves having friends over!
This was all their own idea, it was hilarious watching them! I really didn't plan on taking pictures but they were being so cute...and loud! I then of course got carried away and took a ton! :)I'm surprised Dresden slept through it all! Haha



Then it was time for some outside fun!
play dough was next. They are so fun to watch and they shared so well. I love the ideas they came up with.
They really wanted me to make a cake! They took turns holding it.
Brinley and Ava
This was all their own idea, it was hilarious watching them! I really didn't plan on taking pictures but they were being so cute...and loud! I then of course got carried away and took a ton! :)I'm surprised Dresden slept through it all! Haha


Then it was time for some outside fun!
play dough was next. They are so fun to watch and they shared so well. I love the ideas they came up with.
They really wanted me to make a cake! They took turns holding it.
Brinley and Ava
making necklaces, rings, and bracelets! SO girly!
This was pretty funny too! Brinley was "Belle" and Carolyne was the "Beast", McKinley was "Ariel " and Ava was "Prince Eric"!! i just missed the picture but they were dancing!! They continued outside and were rescuing each other! They all took turns being the princess!
Then they helped put the m&m's in the cookies...and of course in their mouths too!
Ava, Brinley, Kylie, McKinley, and Carolyne enjoying the cookies!! Thanks girls, we had so much fun!
3 comments:
Thank you for having all the girls over! (and mine for a little longer!)
Wow, I almost want to come to the girl's play dates when you plan them out so well!
WOW! What a party! Thanks for planning such a fun day for them! I know Brinley had a blast!
Post a Comment