He still only has the three teeth on the bottom and now has 4 on top.
He is also now at the age that church is not so fun and we might as well be inactive for the next 3 months! I can't wait for nursery! He pretty much just wants to run.
He is finally falling asleep in his car seat! Yeah!! He is down to one long afternoon nap and he sleeps through the night still.
He is talking alot more, which makes me soooo happy! Right now he can say Banana(nana), ball(he has the "l" part down so good, it's my favorite), uh-oh, dada, mama, hot, duck(du), bubble, and recently, no, down(dow), and I swear he is saying Ava! :) We encourage him and ask him to talk alot,probably more than we ever did with Ava at this age. Ava is so cute with him, she is always saying "Dresden say...." usually it has something to do with what I was just asking him to say. He loves it and actually listens to her!
He is signing more too. I feel like he has all the essential signs, it's so nice. He can sign: all done, eat, milk(usually means any juice too), more, please and we are working on thank you.
He is just so cute and sweet right now. He does throw some pretty awesome fits though. Like lays down on the floor and kicks his legs. It makes me laugh every time. It's just so planned out and fake! And he can be quite clingy! Haha!
Nicknames: Dresden do, bubba do's, chubba, bugga boo!
I always picture my kids reading this when they are older and so sometimes I want it to be me talking to them! So here are some thoughts for him.
For Dresden:
I love you so so much! I love seeing your happy little face when I get you out of your crib. You have the sweetest little smile through your binky. You love your binky a little too much right now but sometimes that's a good thing! I love that you don't cry or fuss in the mornings, you are just chill, hanging out it your crib reading books. You love your basketball hoop and ball. You have a hard time sitting still during Sunday school because there is a basketball hoop in the room! You love when daddy comes home! You say "dada" so well and with the sweetest voice. You are such a picky eater right now. You love oatmeal, cereal, fruit snacks, mac&cheese, and string cheese. You have quite the sweet tooth as well! Your daddy hates it but sometimes you want to put on Ava's headbands. You look so adorable though! You love to tackle your sister every time you get the chance. You love playing with her while you eat. She always makes you laugh. You love to cover your eyes and play peek-a-boo. I love watching you play and dance. You will just sit and bounce for like two minutes. I love reading books to you and hearing you jabber when you look at books yourself. My favorite is when you back your little booty up to sit on my lap. You are so special to us and we love the happiness you bring to our little family. You are such a blessing! I love all the things that come with having a boy! We love you Dresden do!!
He had his 15 month check up and these are his stats:
Weight: 24.7 lbs- 50%
Height: 31 1/2 inches- 57%
Head circumfrenece: 47cm- 57%
Here are a few recent pictures.


Dresden with the cowboy hat and Ava with her lasso! They were being so funny!
3 comments:
I love the cowboy hat picture! He is so cute! I have to hide Cael's cowboy hat on Sundays because he wants to wear it to church...we take it everywhere!
So cute, he is such a little boy now!
Such a cute kid.
Post a Comment