Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's day was sort of good! I was sick almost the whole day! BOO!! But Eric took such good care of me! It was kinda nice to just hang out at home with everyone. I only got one picture that day and it was Dresden standing on my present. Dresden and Ava gave me new pans!! Which I wanted and needed! Eric's present is tickets to a show here in Vegas. Can you believe we have never been to one! That week Ava also brought home a cute little present for me. She was so sweet and was so excited to pull it out of her backpack. She said "It's for you mom"! It was a cute little frame with her picture in it and a card she colored on. I was so excited for my first hand-made Mother's Day present! I am so lucky to be the mom of two sweet kids! I love them so much!
I also have the best mom ever and am so thankful for everything she does for me. She is the perfect example of what it means to be loving mom who does anything for her kids! Love you mom!

silly boy!




I love her little drawings on the side!

No comments: