Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ward Trunk or Treat

We had so much fun this year, probably because we actually got into it and dressed up! We haven't dressed up since our first Halloween married!
We ate some chili, Ava did a cupcake walk(sort of), and got LOTS of candy! It was fun to see everyone all dressed up.



I know... seriously Eric's wig kill's me! haha We are pretty awesome hippies! :)


Ava didn't walk around she was too busy dancing to the music



Dresden trying to eat all the candy! He was daddy's helper handing out candy in the trunk!

Halloween day was pretty chill. We did some trick-or-treating with the Jamison's and Meng's at a few business's by smith's. They give you a map and you walk around and get candy and a few give out coupons. The best part was the end where we got FREE dinner at Chipotle's! And we only got ONE trick-or-treater the whole night! We have so much candy now. I had to post this picture. While we were getting ready Ava had gotten out a bowl of candy and left it on the floor. Dresden made his way over and found a sucker. We came out and he was sucking away on that thing! It was so funny! He was LOVING it!!

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Look at you posting so fast! You guys looked great!

Melody said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES! YOU GUYS LOOK AWESOME!!! WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE TO HAVE JUSTIN BE A GOOD SPORT AND DRESS UP WITH ME. I LOVE THAT DRESDEN GOT A SUCKER. YOUR KIDS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME!

keli b said...

ha ha I love your costumes

Dayna Jamison said...

You guys make SWEET hippies. Please don't tell me you didn't shave your armp pits to get ready for it.:)