We LOVE Saturdays! Especially making a big breakfast together. When ever I give Ava the choice of what she wants for breakfast and I mention eggs, I always know she will choose EGGS! She loves her egss and pancakes. Eric let her help crack the eggs a few months ago when they made me breakfast for my birthday and she was been doing it ever since. She used to just squeeze the egg with one hand and most of it would make it in the bowl, but so would alot of little shells! We recently taught her to use both hands. She taps it on the bowl and really does a good job! Of course she has to do everything all by herself. She has a very independent little personality! Last Saturday she was being so cute and helpful I had to take some pictures.




I left her for a minute to do her thing while I got some other things ready. When I came back she had cracked like 7 eggs! So we had plenty to eat!

Some how we all ended up in the kitchen playing. Ava was running and Dresden was wishing he was running! She was being so cute, giving him lots of kisses and giving me her cute pose! This was one of the first pictures I took and I didn't change my camera settings so Ava is out of focus but I still love it!
1 comment:
I love that picture of Ava and Dresden sitting on Eric and smiling. (I always love all of your pictures.) That is so awesome that Ava can crack the eggs and not get shells in the bowl. I love her pose too!
Post a Comment