Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ava's Halloween Party

Ava was able to go to a little Halloween party with her friends. It was sooo cute, Becca did such a good job putting it together. There was lots of fun games and great food!
When the kids got there Colette was telling Halloween stories. Then it was time for the pumpkin toss, pin the nose on the pumpkin, and a Halloween matching game. After that the kids had to find treats in a bowl of witches fingers(baby carrots), gobblin guts(spaghetti), and monster eyes(peeled grapes). The next game was a mummy wrap, where the kids added onto a scary story. It was then time to make the Witches Brew(homemade root beer). It was fun to watch the kids listening intently to Colette tell the story and make the brew. They thought it was pretty cool! Lunch was delicious! The kids enjoyed the monster mouths, cheesy fingers, and mummy dogs! It was a little crazy with 8 preschool kids, their little sibling and the moms but we had a great time!















5 comments:

Klisa said...

That is seriously so cute! We should have had an adult party like that. :) I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever! I loved your kid's costumes.

welovebees said...

Hey Ava belongs on my page :)

Melody said...

That sounds and looks like it was a lot of fun! I love how even Dresden looked like he was listening in his car seat! :-)

Melody said...

P.S. Ava's hair looks really cool. I had to show the boys the blog and Gabe loves all of your costumes too. He really wants to know what those Monster Mouths are made of.

Dayna Jamison said...

These pictures are awesome, I love that you took some of the food too. It was so fun and creative.