Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bear Lake

We went to Bear Lake again while we were in Utah. We of course had a blast! The first two days it was just us. We had fun swimming with Ava and playing in the sand. It was nice being on our own little vacation for a couple days. Dresden was so much fun, he was loving the sand. It was nice this time that he could sit up and play. My brother and his family came up with my mom later. Ava was so excited to play with the boys. They had fun playing on the shark in the lake and coloring rocks. We got Ava a life jacket so she could go by herself, which was so nice. My brother brought his 4-wheelers up and we went for some super fun rides. Ava loved riding with Teigun and looking for cows. Dresden even came with us one time! I was so sad I forgot my camera but it was beautiful at the top of the mountains. I can't wait to go back next summer!

















1 comment:

Kent and Heidi said...

I am in awe at how much Dresdon looks like Ava! And they both look so much like Eric! It looks like you're doing great with being a mom of 2! Also, Ava has such long hair!! I'm so jealous!