Sunday, August 2, 2009

little stinker

This is why you can't trust a quiet two year old! She was just coloring away at everything with a black marker, even her face and toes! We went to see what she was doing and I yelled "AVA" and she jumped like a mile! She tried to look innocent and like she wasn't doing anything wrong. It was actually kind of funny, we are so bad we were laughing while trying to be mad. Good thing it was washable. I wanted to take a picture so I made her stand there and she was posing. Such a little stinker but we love her anyway!


1 comment:

Allyssa said...

that is hilarious! i guess kids will be kids right?! she has such cute long hair!
brian and i have to move really soon so i'm looking for a place up in aliante area or somewhere up there... should be moving in sept or oct. we'll definitely have to hang out.