It has been so hot here lately! I'm still behind, this actually happened a few weeks ago, but we got together with our friends to celebrate some Birthday's. We had a little picnic and played in the pool. Ava actually wanted to get in the tube,(she didn't last year) which is nice for me when I have to check on Dresden. Now if only I could get her to wear her water wings I wouldn't have to worry so much! We had tons of fun and are looking forward to many more days at the pool!

Dresden looked so cute (thanks for the suit mom) I tried to get a picture before we left. Ava loves to put her arm around him, I never have to ask her! She is so funny with him!

Ava and McKinley



eating goldfish crackers
2 comments:
I love her red swimsuit, that is so adorable on her!!!! So many little ones, and so many friends at the pool that looks like fun!!! Thanks again Raq for my family pics, I LOVE THEM!!! You did such a good job and I know how time consuming that is and I know how much of your time that took so thanks so much for doing them! I cant wait to blow them up, your the best! I love ya!
I will check my email tomorrow it is down right now? thanks again! Dres is getting so big he looks cute too in his swimsuit, I love it!
Post a Comment