I know this is super late but I have to say Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom! I can't say enough of how great she is and what an example she is to me! She is by far the most selfless person I have ever known. She was just here a couple days ago helping me while Eric studies. It was so much fun having her here and I'm so blessed to be her daughter! Love you mom!
I had such a great Mother's Day! Eric was so good to me and did everything all day long! It was so nice to just relax. He made me breakfast, lunch, and dinner and helped so much with the kids. I also got a sweet new camera bag! I loved waking up to him and Ava making breakfast and coloring pictures for me. I think Mother's Day should be once a month! I love being a mom to my two beautiful kids!



3 comments:
So cute!! You do have a good husband, and two darling kids!!! Cant wait for my CD!!
The picture of you three is so cute!
Sorry I'm so slow to comment, but school's been hectic. Just so you know, I'm the lucky one to be your mom!! You are and always have been an awesome daughter (and Robyn too)!! I love you both so much.
Post a Comment