While we were in Utah we went to this little children's museum at the Gateway mall. Ava had a blast with her cousins. It had all these different area's for the kids to play. I think Ava liked the ball area the best. She could have played there all day. Thanks for the fun time guys!
Ava and Drake


Watching the ball get sucked up!



They had this huge helicopter outside. Ava was a little nervous at first but she eventually got in!

Angi with the kids!


Ava and Brynli

Sweet Dresden doin what he always does! :)


She loved the fountains outside. Too bad is wasn't very warm!

I love this one

I love when she does this, she throws her arms out in excitement and says "oooo"!

1 comment:
That was so fun, you got some cute pictures, not way sure about the one with me in it though?? HEHE
Post a Comment