I know I'm a bit bias but I think she is so stinking cute! I had so much fun taking these. It's so hard to get this age to look at the camera but I managed to get a few. I had another session earlier so it was kind of an impromptu little session and it was getting dark so they aren't the best quality but these days I will take what I can get.
Oh how I love this girl!!


I think this one is my favorite!!

I love her cheesy smile with her eyes closed


showing me how old she is
3 comments:
Sorry I keep being the first commenter. I can seriously picture Ava being in magazines and commercials. She is so perfect - everything about her! I love the picture where she is standing there and you can see her shoes. She is so cute, I just want to pick her up. :-)
You always take the cutiest pictures. I can't wait for Havens hair to get as long as Ava'a. Her hair is sooo cute!!!
Wow, 2 years old! Have the terrible twos hit yet? I never thought two was that bad, they are just too cute to ever get mad at! Her hair really is so long, it makes her look so grown up. She is a doll! Happy Birthday Ava!!
Post a Comment