Happy Birthday Ava! Oh man, I forgot that is what she looked like when she was born. So cute and sweet!!!! I love how much they can change, yet still look like the same person. I hope she has/had the funnest birthday. I am excited to find out what you did for her day. That would be cool if Eric was even out of school for President's Day. (Gabe told my parents he was out of school for groundhogs day - LOL!) I am sorry her present is late, but we will get it to you soon.
ADORABLE!! I remember that first picture..so cute, I forgot how dark her hair was. I love the second picture, I can't believe how big she's getting..her hair is so long I love it.
Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe she is 2! How fun! I don't think I have ever seen pictures of her when she was that little, she is so cute! We are going to try to make is tonight but Dane is sick.. so I guess we will see how he is feeling.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ava! Oh man, I forgot that is what she looked like when she was born. So cute and sweet!!!! I love how much they can change, yet still look like the same person. I hope she has/had the funnest birthday. I am excited to find out what you did for her day. That would be cool if Eric was even out of school for President's Day. (Gabe told my parents he was out of school for groundhogs day - LOL!) I am sorry her present is late, but we will get it to you soon.
ADORABLE!! I remember that first picture..so cute, I forgot how dark her hair was. I love the second picture, I can't believe how big she's getting..her hair is so long I love it.
Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe she is 2! How fun! I don't think I have ever seen pictures of her when she was that little, she is so cute! We are going to try to make is tonight but Dane is sick.. so I guess we will see how he is feeling.
Post a Comment