We threw my good friend Camille a baby shower this last weekend! It was so much fun and I'm so excited for her. She is having a girl and our due dates are only a week apart. It was great to hang out and eat some awesome food! I can't wait for our babies to play together. Congrats Camille!
Ava was watching us take the belly pictures and she came over and wanted to see. She can't just touch the outside she has to see the actual belly! Karrissa caught this picture and I just love it!





1 comment:
So as me and Justin were reading your post and looking at your pictures he got this big smile on his face and I could tell he was holding back. So I made him tell me what it was and he told me that I need to learn to decorate like you, because our mantle looks like crap (but he swore.) You really do have an eye for decorating, style, and I looked at your photography blog and you have an eye for pictures too. You are very talented. I wish you the best with your delivery. I can't believe you are almost there. I thought it was easier the second time, I hope you think so too.
Post a Comment