Wednesday, January 28, 2009

play group

Last week for play group we got together at Becca's house to frost Valentine cookies. The girls had so much fun playing and eating! It's always kinda crazy with 6 little girls but I still look forward to play group days! Thanks for letting us play at your house Becca!



Ava's favorite spot to play!



Brynli and Ava


McKinley, Kylie, Clare, Ava, Carolyne, and Brynli eating some mac & cheese




She eats the frosting like it's a bowl of cereal!

3 comments:

Annie said...

How fun! Play groups are seriously the best!! Ava is so darling, she is going to seem so big once your baby comes. Can you believe how soon your little baby will be here? Crazy! I am so jealous that you are almost done!!

Rachael said...

You look like you have so much fun. I know is always say that but you do. I love your fun baby shower pictures!!!

Allyssa said...

Hey Raquel, my email is allyssa13@gmail.com and my address is 8015 fairfield ave, las vegas 89123. Didn't know which one you needed. Sounds like a lot of fun!