Thursday, January 22, 2009

34 Weeks

I swear this dress makes me look bigger but I took a belly shot last Sunday just for fun. I had a Dr. Appt and everything still looks good! I feel like it's still sooo far away but we're getting there. I love my Dr. and the nurse there, they are always so nice to Ava. She loves helping them measure my belly and listen to the heartbeat. She is becoming quit the pro at it!




And in other good news my baby bedding came last week! I love it! It was originally $350 and that was way more than Eric wanted to spend but I was determined and checked again after Christmas and it was 75% off! I could not have been more excited because I hated almost all the other boy bedding out there. I knew I didn't want anything cheesy, just something simple. It's even cuter than it looks online. Now we just need to find a big girl bed for Ava!


7 comments:

Rachael said...

Raquel you better be excercising to be that skinny and pregnant. You haven't filled out anywhere but your belly. You better tell me how you stay so cute and skinny!!! I love the dress and baby crib bedding!!!

The Kuresa's said...

Cute belly!!! why did you cut your face off, I don't really believe that's you! LOL Just Kidding!! :) I love that bedding..good find.

April said...

Your belly is so cute! And that bedding is SO ADORABLE!

Kate and Wes said...

Your belly is so cute! And I can't believe how skinny your arms are. You have to tell me how you do it. I love the bedding too.

Annie said...

That is a very good belly shot! You look so good. You will have to let me know where you got your dress, I am so in need of cute church clothes!! Love the bedding too! This boy thing is a lot harder for cute stuff don't you think?

Camille Kinghorn said...

You look so cute! I really can't believe we are almost done! It seems like you were just over at my house when I found out!

Lindsey said...

That bedding is darling where did you get it? And yor belly is super cute!