Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had such a great Christmas Eve. Ava was so fun to watch, and she had so much fun with her cousins. I'm so sad she has to miss out on seeing them alot while we're here in Vegas. We opened a few more presents because Robyn and jake were driving to Logan than night. We all got great gifts and it was just so nice hanging out with family and doing all our traditions. These aren't even all the pictures I took. And I am fully aware that I take way too many pictures but I can't help it! :)



I just love this one!


Ava made a new best friend! My brother Richard was throwing her around and she was loving every minute. It was so cute.


Eric and I before we started


She was really into giving squeezes to the kids.





Ava's cute princess slippers!


giving Grandma squeezes!





Some of the grandkids, Ava, Drake, Tyson, Bryn, and Taige


Our little family




This one was for baby boy! :)


She was getting so tired by the end of the night!

My mom gave Ava this adorable little Rosie doll that sings "Ring around the Rosie's" when you hold her hands. It was one of Ava's favorite things. She would just spin around forever with her! Sorry about the camera angle I was a little close!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

How cute. That is a beautiful tree!!! I love that first picture of Ava, it is just awesome!!! You look really cute pregnant!!! LUCKY!!