Saturday: We got up early and went to breakfast with my sister and brother-in-law at One Man Band! YUM! Ava was kinda sad for a while and then a few minutes later we found out why...she threw up! So sad, I've never seen her throw up before. She was fine after but I felt so bad for her. It was Eric's birthday so we did the shopping thing and then went to the Blaze game. So fun!! Although I spent some time out walking around with Ava we had a great time.
Sunday: We got together with my family for Eric's birthday. It was so nice to see everyone. All my nieces and nephews get bigger every time I see them! Ava loved playing with them in Grandma's playroom! And we of course spent alot of time on the stairs! She is getting so good at going down. I still don't trust her all by herself but she is getting better! She also loved playing on the treadmill with daddy! She loves running! It was the cutest thing, she was so happy!

doing some running!
she wanted to go so fast!

telling daddy to go faster!!Monday: We did some more shopping! My sister just bought a house and we are moving to a town home in about a month so we were looking for cute house decorations. We dropped Eric and Jake off at Uinta Golf and we did our shopping. Eric found some nice golf clubs he wanted so he ended up getting them the next day! That night we went to dinner with Eric's brother Justin and his wife Mel. It was so great to see them and their cute kids, Gabe and Tug. Tug is only 2 months old, he made me so baby hungry! Thanks for dinner guys.
Tuesday: We had lunch at my mom's school and just hung out. It was a relaxing day. Until night time when Ava and I were up all night throwing up! So annoying! I don't know why but it was not fun!
Wednesday: We felt better in the morning. I was able to have my hair done, and visit with my friends! My friend Heidi had her baby so we went to see her. So tiny! That night was by far the funnest day! My whole family went to Kangaroo zoo. It was great! All the kids had fun and Ava loved running around everywhere. We even had relay races. Anytime we could get a slide to ourselves we (the adults) raced up and down the slides! We probably had as much fun as the kids did! Then we went to my brothers house for Pizza and brownies! We were celebrating his birthday. Nothing like celebrating your 33 birthday at Kangaroo zoo!
Drake, me and Ava playing on one of the giant toys!
Me and Ava and Robyn and Drake going down the slide!
Ava going down all by herself!
Uncle Jake and Ava
Thursday: We mostly hung out, Eric built Robyn a little bench for her house. Then he went golfing with all my brothers! He got to try out his new clubs too! Ava and I just played by ourselves.That night Eric and I got to go out on a date!! Whoo hoo! We just saw a movie but it was nice spending time just us. We saw 21! It was pretty good.Thanks for watching Ava mom! These are just random pics of Ava.She loves her water bottles!



Friday: Eric went golfing again with my dad in the morning! Later we went shopping with my mom and sister! Then we went to dinner at Los Hermanos!! It was delicious!! It was so much fun hanging out with them.I miss that.But they are coming out in May so that should be fun!
Saturday: We got up and started packing.It was so hard leaving, we had such a great time! One of the best things about being there is using all my mom's make-up, she seriously has the best stuff! And it turns out I'm not the only one who likes it. I found Ava in there playing with grandma while we were getting ready to leave!
Ava and Grandma
putting on some blush
she was watching some conference before we left!
Thanks for the fun time everyone!





9 comments:
It sounds like such a fun trip. Those are such great pictures of Ava.
We miss you guys already! thanks for the fun times! Tell Eric thanks again for the window seat...we LOVE it!!
Looks like you guys had a fun weeek! We need to hang out I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever. Your hair looks really cute too!
I like your hair, it looks so good. Thanks for going to dinner with us and for the toothbrushes. They are awesome!
Your hair is SO cute!! It looks like you guys had fun!! Kangaroo Zoo is the BEST!!
It was fun seeing you at Christensen's!! Ava is so big in person. She is a doll. Which diaper bag did you end up getting? Let us know about Spring break in St. George. We would love to hang out. We can go to Krumpets and The Iron Station together.
Sounds like fun! Your new hair looks great!
I know how bad it stinks to leave. You have so much fun while you are there and then you have to go home and that just sucks. But it makes going home that much better.
Post a Comment