Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally over!

Yeah we made it! Finals are over! I should say Eric made it but I am almost as happy about it as he is. He finished his last final on Friday! He did so good and we are so proud of him! He studied so much this last week.
Camille and I wanted to do something nice for our hubbies, so we got them gift certificates to go golfing! Then we were just bored so we decided to be creative and make them little treats! We found these cute little golf mugs and put the certificate and some candy in them. I wanted to write him a little note so I got a small poster board so Ava could help me. I painted her hands and feet and she helped me decorate it! :0) Which is why it looks as fantastic as it does! It was fun to pass the time and I think the guys liked it! We all went home to take a much needed nap after. Then later that night we all got together to eat pizza and hang out! We had lots of fun. We are so excited about the next 3 weeks!

Ava and I painting a little sign for daddy


trying to get a good foot print!

Eric acting super excited about his little present!

Ava and daddy

4 comments:

kelliemcc said...

Way to go Eric, we knew you could do it. We are so proud of you and love you so much too!!!

April said...

Congrats Eric! AND congrats Camille, I remember how SUCKY it was to have a husband study ALL the time!

Ava is looking sooo much like a little girl instead of a baby. So sad, but SOOOO cute!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

I'm back!! Her swimsuit is so cute!!! Yeah for Eric I am so happy for them, I loved the poster what a cute thing to do!!! I loved getting all caught up!!

The Brockbanks said...

So fun! I can't believe you are swimming right now. I am jealous! So you will have to tell me about going private. I have been a little scared and have been thinking about doing it myself. Was it a really big pain? I love Ava's suit!