Not much is new with me. I'm looking into getting a new lens for my camera soon. I love looking at photography sites and blogs. I am still trying to figure it all out. Ava is not a very good model for me though. She hardly ever looks at me when I take her picture and she is always moving!
But anyway not much is going on. Ava is getting such a cute personality right now. She has the cutest laugh and is always looking for someone to play with or chase her. She is so much fun. And she's also a really big stinker! She has just started the thing where she pulls away and "goes limp" when we try and hold her hand and direct her somewhere. It drives me crazy because then it looks like I'm dragging her! AUHH! And she can make a mess in record speed. I watched her every move one day and noticed she doesn't actually play with the toys that long she just drags them around the house and leaves them all over. She is still obsessed with being outside and can never be outside to long. I'm having so much fun with her though. She is saying some words clearer and is just looking like such a big girl. And I think her teeth make her look older too. ANYWAY this is becoming a long post so I'll just put some pictures from the last week!
my 2nd favorite picture from the week! She loves leaning back on things and she was leaning back in the tub and slid all the way down. I thought she was going to freak out but she loved it. She got a look on her face like whoa I like this! I think she thought the water in her ears was fun. It was so funny watching her, she was just squinting with her mouth open not making a sound! She was having so much fun.
Every time she rolled a little she got water in her ear! She would startle and then slowly do it again! We thought it was so funny that she wasn't making any noise just smiling with her mouth open! The pictures don't do the actual moment justice!
She made this awesome mess today while Eric and I were cleaning another room! Thanks Ava!It's so hard to be mad when she is having so much fun doing it! We love our naughty baby!
I love the look on her face!
she was so proud of herself!
My most favorite picture from the week!
Sorry about all the naked pics, I just realized she doesn't have clothes on in any of these pictures! I promise we do get dressed most days!
6 comments:
Sounds like fun! That is so exciting that you are moving...I know what you mean about the pantry. (they are the best) Ava is so cute as ALWAYS! Oh, and I think I am getting a new camera soon (hopefully) so we can share photography tips with each other!!
How exciting that you guys are moving! Let us know if you need an extra hand. We moved three times last year... so I know how hard and stressful it is. Ava is so cute in all of her pictures! :)
I love her teeth, and those are awesome pictures that you take, plus she is so cute. Serioulsy I will pay you to take pictures of the boys the next time you can. Sorry were not there to help you move. It sounds great to have more room.
You blog always shows me the things I have to look forward to. I can't wait. The pics ae so cute. I know you have had a lot of offers to help with the move, but we are here too if you need an extra truck.
To answer your question we have a Nikon d40x and I LOVE it!! We bought it at Costco and it came with 2 lenses one is a ED 18-55mm (normal lens) ED55-200mm (for close ups)! It is by far one of our best buys!!
Hey if you go to my blog then to Mikki's(who is my sister in law)I think that she has a blog on photos, she is starting that too! She does some cute things!
Post a Comment