9.19.2013
We were a little surprised to learn about field day being in September when we moved here. They said it's because of the wheather. Which I was not happy to hear considering it was not that warm for September anyway. I was still having a hard time with Colorado. I think mostly because i just missed our old life. Moving stinks!
Lucky for us it ended up on the day Eric has off so he got to come too. Ava loved having us all there. We watched all the events and then ate lunch together outside. Ava did great and was so happy to win a ribbon for each event. She even won first place on the "shoe kick". That one was new to me! :)
We love our outgoing little Ava and had such a fun day with her.
^^Up first was cup stacking! She was so fast. She is even on the leader board at her school for the whole first grade.^^
^^Nora had just started to walk everywhere and was loving being outside.^^
^^I just thought this one was funny, she is still one of the tallest in her class.^^
^^The shoe kick!^^
^^So proud of her. She did so well and tried her best in all the events.^^














No comments:
Post a Comment