I am officially in my thirties! I don't know why I expected my "30th" to be so exciting but when I talked to my sister that day we were both like "is this really it?", neither of us were doing anything. We were both home alone with our kids with no real plans for the day. Too bad we don't live in the same city! All day I was trying to convince my kids to be good because "it's my birthday"! :) Once Eric got home it got better, he brought home an ice cream cake and balloons, and our sweet friends the Roberts watched our kids so we could go to dinner. It ended up pretty great after all.

A few days later I got to go to dinner with my friends. Mikail was so sweet to plan everything and even bring tiaras! I love these girls so much and miss them like crazy!
Mikail also made sure to call ahead and make sure they could make me a giant cookie, knowing how much I love them! Most thoughtful friends! :)



1 comment:
So glad you had a good birthday! I totally know what you mean by "this is it?" haha, life of a mom!!
Post a Comment