Sunday, August 11, 2013

Most of April

This is taking forever to get caught up. There was a time where I thought I didn't care, so I just didn't post and then I went to look back at something and realized how much fun it is to have. Even though there are only about 5 people who read this and even blog themselves, it's really for me and I hope my kids will enjoy it. I really need to start on our second blog book.
April was just crazy! A lot happened and at the same time nothing happened. Mostly random stuff. I always think that if I thought to pull my phone out to take a picture I must have thought it was semi important or at least really cute. But I am slightly into capturing EVERYTHING. I'm working on it! :)


During an evening walk. It was still pretty chilly but the kids loved going down a "really big" hill by our house. 

Crazy girl eating her toes. She was pretty much putting any and everything in her mouth.

So fun to face time with my family for my brothers 38th birthday. So so sad we weren't able to be there for it!! But I was so grateful to talk with him, sing happy birthday and watch the video!


Naughty Nora (as we like to call her) was not being a very good sleeper. I got this book from the library. I'm sure it's my fault and I made her feel like she needed to eat to go back to sleep but I was willing to try everything. It did reduce her to only waking up 2 times instead of 3 but what can I say...I'm a sucker!

Ava pulling them around on wrapping paper. I love how nervous Nora looks!

Me and my babe! Sometimes it's nice to actually be in the pictures. :) Sleepy head had just woke up.

More pulling. Nora was loving it!!

Ava wanted to paint my toes during conference. SO sweet!

Ava took these pictures while we were watching conference and I love them!

Conference is just a wonderful time. Even though the kids are crazy and a little bored I like them to see that it's important. Somehow they all managed to be on top of us...but we loved it.

Conference bingo actually was pretty fun for them and they tried to listen. Of course it only lasted a couple speakers in.

Dresden working on his sit-ups! 

A chalk picture of her and daddy riding bikes. Eric was taking the kids on bike rides at least 3 times a week.

Eric called called in for an emergency patient on a Saturday while we were out so we got to go with him. I set Nora down and she looked around and then had the saddest face. There is just something about a dentist chair. :)

Hanging out in the resident room.

I this this girls personality! She is a total binky baby, it calms her right down. She also loves to jabber! She gets crazy bed head too!

This is the one and only picture from Ava's tumbling class. We switch her in January and she loves it! She and Izzy did it together and had so much fun. 


 This was the scene in the mother's room most Sunday's! Love those mama's and their cute kids!

 Dinner at the Albano's! They have a fun backyard!

Just my cute girl telling stories!

No comments: