First I have to say how much fun it is that Robyn and I had our baby girls 7 weeks apart! The odds of that ever happening again are slim so we really have tried to make this count. It worked out perfectly that we would be in Utah around the same time we would bless Nora anyway and we figured we might as well bless them together.
We literally decided on the plan a couple days before the blessing. Trying to fit in and feed three families was not an easy task. We decided on hot chocolate and donuts! Thank you to all those who brought donuts and a huge thank you to my sister-in-law Camille for helping us dip all the marshmallows and set everything up. Eric, Jake, and my brothers also were a big help in getting everything set up. It was so nice to have all our family there with us on such a special day. And to get to share it with my sister was even better. She really is my best friend. We talk everyday and sometimes twice a day. Wish we could live closer!
Eric did a wonderful job on the blessing. I love hearing him do that. Such a special moment with his daughter. She was not too sure about laying down and started getting fussy toward the end but was fine once she was up. Thanks to all our friends and family who came out to support us.
I made this invitation real quick before the blessing. I think it turned out pretty cute! And so fun they both have on their little lace outfits.




The Kuresa Family
I really wanted a few of Nora in her blessing dress but it definitely didn't happen the day of the blessing, so a few days later I took some real quick. She is at the stage where she doesn't want to lay down and even though she is happy, she has more of an excited face most the time. Always tightening her little lips and kicking her legs! Not the best but I will take them! I think she is beautiful! This is the same dress Ava was blessed in. Thanks to my sister-in-law Angi for letting us borrow it again! And we also borrow the bow from her sister. Probably one of the only times bows this big are allowed! :)
Khloe was napping the day I took Nora's so we took her pictures the day I left. She didn't last too long but she looks so pretty in her dress. She is such a doll!
















3 comments:
They are so cute! That's awesome you two were able to do it together.
She is such an angel! So fun you got to bless your babies together! The invitation looks so cute and your girls look like they could be twins! So fun!
Post a Comment