Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dental School Friends

We were so lucky to be able to finally get together with our best friends from dental school. It's been a year and a half and it was so good to see them. Joe and Karrissa came in from Georgia and Dane and Camille from Montana. We met at City Creek in Utah and attempted to eat at Cheesecake Factory but the wait was forever. We settled on Kneaders (can't ever go wrong with Kneaders) and even it was crazy busy. We also decided to stay in a hotel that night with the Kinghorns. We went back there after dinner and just hung out in the lobby. The kids loved running around and playing games all night.

Ava and Dresden were so excited to see the McKinley, Kylie, and Madison, even though Dresden was only 2 when we left! Plus we have each had a kid since we left Vegas.


 McKinley, Ava, Kylie, and Dresden. Madison was feeling shy and didn't want to be in the picture. :(

Crazy this is what they looked like when we left Las Vegas




love these girls!



 The whole group..minus little Greyson who went home with his grandparents after a long flight! The was taken at the end of the night, Ava was hot so she took off her cardigan! I didn't dress her in that! hehe

We also went swimming in the hotel. For sure the kids favorite part! Mostly the hot tub.  I really did pack my swim suit, two even, just be see which one made me look less like I just had a baby 3 months ago! But I forgot to pack them for the hotel. It was ok though I just dipped my feet with Nora!



 Robyn let us borrow a swim suit for Nora! So cute with those chubby legs!

Last goodbyes! Can't believe how big these two are. Camille and I were pregnant together and they are only 3 weeks apart!

So glad we got to see them. It was like no time had passed at all! Can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

So much fun! I love seeing you gals all together again! And Nora looks adorable in that little swimsuit! Miss you guys :)

Karrissa Winward said...

I love these pictures!! That was such a great night!