Thursday, September 20, 2012

First day of school

I can't believe school finally started. I'm way behind here so they have been going for a month now.
Ava absolutely loves kindergarden! It's all day here so I was kind of sad she would be gone for so long. I miss her and hate not knowing what is going on, she doesn't relay information very well! She looked so cute and grown up on her first day. Love my sweet sassy girl!



 She loves jewelry right now! And she picked out her backpack too!



 As each kid came they got to have a turn holding the sign so students could find where their teacher was. She was pretty excited about it! :)

 There she goes! I was sad but since I was so very pregnant it was kind of nice to have some time to relax. And she has never complained about school being too long so that makes me happy!


Dresden's preschool started a week later, which was very hard for Dresden! Every morning we would take Ava and he was so sad it wasn't time for his school. Ava's school starts at 8:15 and Dresden would still want his new school shoes on and his backpack to take Ava. Even though we never leave the car! And I love that Dresden always makes sure Ava gives him a kiss too before she gets out of the car. He is seriously the sweetest boy!
He looked very handsome and could not be more thrilled to start school. He goes to the same school as Ava and is in the same class she was last year. I loved her teacher and I'm so glad Dresden will have her as well. He gets to ride the bus there and then I pick him up the same time I pick up Ava. Lucky for us we live 5 minutes from the school too.


 Love that face!!

Love this boy so much!

 I had to get one of his favorite shoes! And of course he picked Avengers for his backpack!


 Such a big boy heading off to Pre school!



1 comment:

meng said...

I love love love all your pictures of your sweet new baby and Ava and Dresden. They are getting so big. Especailly Dresden. Wow he is such a boy. Man, we miss you guys. It would be a blast if you moved to Vegas. Keep us in the loop about plans after school. This is Eric's last year right?