We mostly just got organized and hung out. Which was such a nice thing for me. My mom helped me get everything ready for a kids consignment sale I did and we got alot of the kids clothes sold. Since we don't know what we're having it was hard to pick what to sell and what to keep but we still made some good money. We also got a whole closet organized as well as the kids closets. Not to mention she kept up on laundry the whole time. She kept saying we needed more hangers but I assured her that once she was gone the laundry probably wouldn't be all caught up like it is while she is here! :) We went out for ice cream and to restaurants, including Cheddars, which was amazing. My mom also took the kids to the park so I could clean or take a nap. I think I got a nap almost every day. She even treated Ava and I to pedicures. It was Ava's first time and she could not have been more thrilled! It was especially nice to have her when Eric left for Boston. I don't know what I would have done without her! The 5 days he was gone actually went by fast and we kept ourselves busy. I'm so grateful for my mom. It's hard living away but she makes up for it when she visits!
It was pouring rain outside so we all have wet hair and I decided to just borrow Eric's phone for pictures.
My little bump!
Ava's lady was so cute and even painted her finger nails! She chose pink with glitter on top!
Dinner at Cheddars
They are such crazy sleepers! I loved seeing them together at night!
Eric helped the kids invent a new game! They are obsessed with sliding down this mattress. We remembered that we had an older one from someone who gave us a toddler bed so now we don't use our good one anymore. They are still doing this everyday. It's nice now Ava can push the mattress up to the top by herself.

No comments:
Post a Comment