Our ward had a father and Sons campout last weekend. Dresden was so excited to go camping. It was a little hard for Ava but our ward also had a Mother Daughter ice cream social that same night!
The ice cream social was fun, they had a station for decorating frames, writing letters to our mother's, a photo booth, and of course eating ice cream. It was so fun spending the night with just Ava. That night Ava and I came home and watched a show together and went to bed. In the morning we decided to get McDonald's breakfast and come home and have a picnic. I didn't get any pictures though. I'll have to post the photo booth picture of Ava and I later.
I missed my boys but they had a great time! They got to play in the dirt, eat smores, play with sticks, sleep in a tent and have pancakes for breakfast! Eric took a few pictures with his iphone. Dresden was such a filthy boy when he got home! He loved that it was just the boys though!
My favorite picture







1 comment:
How fun!! Such cute pictures! Good work Eric for taking them! So green where they are camping! Ryan was out of town for ours... he has been out of town every year! Makes me so sad cause I know Casen would LOVE to go! That's so fun that they did a girls night at the same time, so genius! Glad you all had fun! :)
Post a Comment