Friday, September 2, 2011

New toy

Eric got a new toy a while ago and pretty much everyone has been obsessed with his iphone. Although it is pretty fun to play with! He downloaded some games for the kids and they LOVE playing. First it was just Ava and she loved the cupcake game, rio angry birds, and the coloring. She also discovered the camera. Eric looked on his phone one time and there were 200 pictures. They were fun to look through though, Dresden smiled way more for her than he does for me! She would also wake up first thing in the morning and instead of whispering to Eric "daddy, can I watch a show" she was saying "daddy, can I play a game on your phone"!
But then Dresden decided he needed to play too. It's amazing how fast they can pick up on things. He loves the cupcake game, a motorcycle game, and the toy story matching game. It's been pretty nice to have during shopping trips. Dresden was playing while I had my camera out so I took a few of him for fun. I loved his facial expressions.



apparently it was a tough game.

concentrating


the winning proud face!

1 comment:

Danny and Kaitlin said...

Danny got one too when we moved here. we are as well obsessed! I find it hilarious that little kids can figure out how to play on those things!