Thursday, September 15, 2011

Children's museum

I just found these pictures on my card. They are from about a month ago. We bought a pass to the Lincoln Children's museum. The kids love it and it will be nice to have something to do in the winter. We have been a few times but this time I brought my camera. We went with our friends the Nehrings. Our kids always have fun together. We even brought a lunch and ate out on the roof of the museum.


Dresden was so cute with the dogs. He LOVES dogs and carried this huge dog over to the Dr area and started "checking it out".

They have a cute station with paint that the kids can use to paint their own faces. Dresden wanted Batman and spider man. I am not so good but I did my best! Haha!

I'm not sure what this is I was just doing what Ava asked for!


Isabelle and Ava


Dresden in the dress up's. He was so funny and loved wearing the capes.

Lilly, Ava, Isabelle, Dresden and Talmadge


No comments: