Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bear Lake 2011

We had so much fun in Bear Lake, even if it rained for one full day! We went with my brother and his family and my mom.We of course had the best time! We painted rocks, found sea shells, went swimming, played at the park, went on walks, watched movies, played baseball in the sand, roasted hot dogs and smores by the fire, and buried the kids in the sand! It wasn't the warmest trip but we knew it wouldn't be since it's only June. And apparently June in Utah is still cold! I'm not sure when we will be able to go back so I am so glad we got to go before we move.

The kids (and Eric) loved playing with the squirt guns!

Dresden was so proud of his paint job. He kept saying "wook mom wook"!


The lake was so far up this year.





Dresden thought Tia was his best friend. He loved chasing her and feeding her everything he could! :)

I love these pictures of Dresden in the sand. He loved it and held so still for all of it!

Being one of the boys

Aunt Camille painting Ava's toes!

We had a huge milestone while we were there too! Ava swam WITH OUT her water wings! We were shocked. She has been so stubborn about it and finally just gave it a shot. She did better the first day, of course when I didn't bring my camera but I got one the next day we went. She still tries to do vertical instead of putting her head in but we were just happy she even attempted it! She was doing pretty good by the end.

No comments: