Sunday, April 24, 2011

Last day of Dental school

Last weekend Karrissa, Camille and I got together to make cake pops for the boys it give to their professors, schedulers, and friends. We seriously made over a hundred cakepops in UNVL colors! It took forever but it's always fun hanging out and chatting! Then on one of the last days of school we all went down to visit the boys and pass them out. It was fun meeting some of his professors. Then we all went out to eat at one of the boy's favorite places for lunch... Heidi's! It was so yummy too! I still can't believe this part is actually over! It has been a long four years but a great four years. Eric has worked so hard and I am so proud of him. We are so sad to be leaving. But we sure are enjoying having Eric home all day with us!

I didn't have my camera so I'm glad Karrissa had hers! :)



Joe, Dane, and Eric

fDresden and Kylie are so cute together!



1 comment:

kelliemcc said...

You are a good wife! Congrats to Eric too!