March 29
th was Eric's 29
th birthday! I can't believe this is his last year in the twenties! We didn't do anything to exciting on his actual birthday. He had to go to school. But the kids and I made pictures and wrote messages on the sidewalk with chalk and left him some love notes around the house. We went to dinner with just us too. The next day we had all our friends over to celebrate with ice cream and strawberry shortcake. I know I say it all the time but we have the greatest friends ever! We are so glad the
Winwards,
Kinghorns, Nelsons, and
Jamisons could come help us celebrate. And they were so sweet to get him a present. We kinda stretched his birthday out because on the weekend we went out to dinner with our friends with no kids! We went to B.J's with
Kinghorns,
Winwards, and Martins. It was so yummy and we even got dessert. And I'm pretty sure it's the best dessert ever invented!
Eric I am so thankful for all you do! I am so lucky to have you and appreciate all your hard work with school and being such a great daddy! We love you!

The kids had fun drawing with the chalk. I love Ava's picture of daddy and her little note!
The best dessert ever! And yes we ate it all!
1 comment:
I'm glad Eric had a great birthday!! I didn't realize it was his golden birthday- 29 on the 29th!!
Post a Comment