Eric came home and took the kids outside to play so I could clean up a bit. I just loved looking out and seeing them playing. They both are so excited when daddy comes home!


Ava and McKinley making their own fun on the stairs!


Ava found the Halloween box and wanted to put on my wig!

We had some friends over for lunch and a play date. This is the girls painting some ponies I found at Wal-mart.


Ava is starting to really want to play with Dresden but she doesn't get that he is still a baby! She loves giving him squeezing him and then pulling him on top of her. He loves it but he's starting to get nervous when she gets too close! :) Haha



1 comment:
Ava is so beautiful! and the last picture of Dresden is GREAT! It was good seeing you at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment