Capri sun
elephant
love you
oh hi mommy
stop baby (to Dresden)
grandma house far away
can't do it
say da da (teaching Dresden to talk)
I wanna go
I want a banana pleeeese
sorry mommy
mommy n show you
She loves to yell "NO" at us so I told her she never tells mommy no, you always say yes mommy I will. So now instead of yelling no, she YELLS "yyees" and "uuhh-hhuu". The first time I heard her do this I had to laugh. Apparently I needed to be more clear about the yelling part! It's still pretty funny though!

Ava watched me cut some things out a while ago so we bought her some of her own scissors to practice with. She LOVES them! Just randomly she will say "I wanna cut cut"! I was working on finishing a few little crafts and the stuff was still on the table so she just climbed up and was in heaven with the scissors, buttons, hole punch and paper. It was so cute, she was working really hard and so into it. She could cut up paper for hours!


1 comment:
She looks so cute in these pictures! I can't get over how big she is getting!
Post a Comment