Monday, July 13, 2009

Bear Lake 09

We had a blast at Bear lake this year! It just gets better and better! It's been my favorite vacation since I was little. We even have a little video of Eric and I there as kids. The son of my parents friends brought him with them. We were totally playing baseball on the beach and hanging out in the water. Of course then we thought boys were gross and I'm sure he wanted nothing to do with me! I still love it though.

Ava had so much fun with her cousins. They don't get to see her that often so they LOVE playing with her. A couple times When a new cousin came I heard them say they were mad because they were going to "hog" Ava! It was so cute. They really take such good care of her. We were there for one night with out Eric and we were so excited to finally see him. Poor guy had to drive almost 9 hours. We pretty much spend the whole day in our suits going from the lake to the pool and to the cabin for naps. We even got a boat. It was so fun, Ava loved driving it. It's such a nice relaxing vacation and I can't wait to go again in August. There are so many pictures, my nice camera died and I left my charger at my mom's so I had to use my moms camera. I was so sad but I wasn't that thrilled with the idea of taking my camera down to the lake with all the sand anyway.


My cute little chub-a-dubba in the chair my mom bought for her house when we come. He was sad in the pic but he loved it. We took it to Bear Lake and he sat in it on the beach.


Ava painting rock with the kids. Thanks mom for bring all the fun toys!


Ava was in heaven with all the 4-wheelers. This is Teigun's bike.

He was so sweet to take her for a ride. It was the cutest thing ever! She kept saying "more" "more"
Brynli, Taylor, and Ava. My mom bought all the girls matching hello kitty sun glasses! They all looked so adorable.

Drake was so funny with Dresden, and Dresden loves kids.


My two cute boys




heading down to the beach!

so sweet!




Angi, Ava, and Drake

Playing with daddy!


We had no idea what she was doing but she layed there for while. She is so funny!

Drake and Ava...nothing like a nap on the beach!

Aunt Robyn and Dresden


Ava and Teigun watching a movie together. It was so sweet, he just let her snuggle right up and wear the head phones.

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Oh What a cute little squish! I havn't seen pics of your baby yet and he's adorable! Love the name too!