Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finals week! :(

So let me just start out saying I hate finals week! Eric has had multiple test everyday this week and has pretty much been locked in either Ava's room or our room. He even pulled our kitchen table in the room because he was falling asleep when he tried to study on the bed! If he's not at our house he is studying with his friends at one of their houses all night long. Although I'm not sure how much studying he gets done at our house because Ava knows he's home and she just stands outside the door trying to get his attention! It's of course the cutest thing ever so he usually lets her in. She doesn't necessarily even want him she just wants to be in the same room as him! Then she just walks around and jabbers! I do feel bad for him though it's really alot of work and he has been very dedicated. But luckily we have great friends down here and us wives have tried to keep ourselves busy! One night we got together and make sugar cookies! It was alot of fun! And yesterday Karrissa and I took the girls with us to run some errands. Which was a little crazy but we got some things to make bows. Tonight we got together to make the bows and watch the Top Model finale! Which was also crazy because the girls were all over the place and towards the end were very tired. Especially Ava who is cutting teeth!!(I know finally... she will be 10 months on Sunday!) I can't wait til we can actually see them! So anyway finals are almost over and I'm really looking forward to the Christmas vacation! Here are some pictures of the week! Good luck Eric I know you'll do great!! some of the cookies we made



Mckinley, Ava, and Carolyne hanging out while we made the cookies


Eric hard at work (after he shaved the beard)

Ava and Mckinley playing with the hippo toy we just bought


Ava and Mckinley playing while we made bows. They are so funny- I ave no idea what they are doing in this picture!


These are the bows I made for Ava



This is what Ava does while daddy tries to study in her room! She is getting so good at walking! (if your wondering who the homeless man in the back is it's Eric- they were having a competition at school to see who could grow the best beard! How could Eric not win ;)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute bows! That is nice you have friends to keep you company while Eric is so busy. Tell him good luck!

Camille Kinghorn said...

Its almost over, one more day.. YEAH!!!

jodi said...

Finals are the worst, tell Eric to hang in there--- Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season!

The Brockbanks said...

You are such a good wife. Tell Eric good luck. We are so excited to see you all soon! You are mulit talented. Those bows are so cute.

The Brockbanks said...

Sorry multi talented!