Camille, Eric, Ava (in her new snowman jammies), Joe, Dane, and Me
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Christmas Spirit!
So we are starting to get into the Christmas spirit here in Vegas! Yes it finally got cold!! If your sound is on I'm sure you noticed the Christmas music! I love Christmas music so I couldn't resist! I usually don't like music on blogs that much (only because I have a hard time reading and listening at the same time:) But since I have more pictures than words on mine I thought it was ok! You have to listen to them all because they are some of my favorites! Anyway... keeping with the Christmas spirit we got together with our friends last night to watch Santa Clause 3 and have hot chocolate and donuts! Yum!! It was fun to cozy up on the couch to a Christmas movie and eat our treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are the queen of updating your blog, you always have something new and fun to read about or look at! I can't believe Ava is already walking!!! Lola is a tad bit slow.. :) See you at the family party! You will have to make copies of those pics of the 3 girls in St George for me.
I will have to agree with Natalie, you are the best at updating. I will go through my whole list and no one has updated but sure enough I can always count on you. I love it. I love the pics they are so cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Oh yeah , love the Christmas music too!!! So fun you need to show me how you do that. I will ask you how to do things too then Robyn won't think I am that high maintenace even though I am!!!! Have a good day!
Thanks so much for my new background! I love it. I think it is so funny everyone knows my secret about not being able to do my blog without you. Angi has here personal blog designer, Robyn, and I have mine. You two are just too smart. Love the Christmas music!
Post a Comment