Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nora 6 months pictures

3.26.2013
I probably planned to take Nora's pictures at least 10 times before it actually happened! There were so many things that kept coming up. So I finally had everything set up and of course it ended up on a the same day as her shots. She did pretty good considering, but it was a short little shoot. And from now on it should be done outside! 
Poor thing looks kinda tired in some but at least I have a few. She was being so funny and putting her hands out in front of her almost the whole time. Such a silly girl. But we love her anyway!!









2 comments:

Camille Kinghorn said...

So cute! Oh how I wish we lived close to eachother so you could take pictures of my kids!!

Karrissa Winward said...

I agree with Camille! Your kids are so lucky to have a photographer mom!!