This little babe is the cutest thing ever. But don't be fooled by her sweet looks, she was a little stinker at night! Trying to figure out her schedule was hard and we are just now getting it worked out. She was waking up 3 and 4 times at night. I remember dreading going to bed because I knew I would be up soon. I think she occasionally had a good night but it was rare.
-We started her on solid foods a week before she was 6 months. She had oatmeal and loved it! She now loves everything except peaches, peas, and mixed vegetable. She gets so excited to eat. She is messy and always puts her hands in her mouth after every bite.
-She did not like tummy time and was so lazy about rolling over
-She loved peek-a-boo and anytime her brother and sister look at her. Ava gets so rough with her and that seams to be the time she laughs the hardest!
-She has an easy going personality. Still a mama's girl and in no hurry to do anything
-She won't eat puffs. She just pushes it out with her tongue and looks so confused about why we would put it in her mouth!
-Her bath toys are her favorite toys. She loves to squish the air into her mouth when she is chewing on them. They have never actually made it into the bath though! :)
-She started sitting up and it's the cutest thing. I love that perfect posture babies have. This is a great age when she can play and doesn't go anywhere!













No comments:
Post a Comment