Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ava's Spring Break

I was worried we weren't going to have anything to do during Ava's Spring Break but we played almost every day and the weather was so nice. I didn't take many pictures but but Monday and Tuesday we had picnics and two different parks. The kids had a blast especially since it was the first time at a play ground since the fall.
Then on Wednesday we played at the Children's Museum. Also a place we could stay forever. The kids even had a couple little play date with their friends. When I went to pick them up one time they were having so much fun playing outside with the hose! They were soaking wet but loving every minute. Made me so excited for summer. I can't believe how warm it is already. Then Thursday Stacie and I drove to Omaha Zoo with the kids. We decided to buy a pass since the kids love it so much and we can always find fun stuff to do in Omaha. I even think the Zoo is fun. The animals there are awesome and we get so close to some of them.
Then Friday we got to just chill at home together. It was pretty nice not having a schedule and being able to do what ever we wanted. It was a great week spending more time with Ava too.




Someone is in need of a haircut :) I swear I combed it before we left!


The Gorilla's are amazing! But doesn't he look kinda sad. So awesome that we can see them so closely. The boys were staring forever.

My cute penguins!

We heard there was a baby Zebra so we just had to see it. Ava couldn't have been more excited!

Ava and Isabelle

No comments: