

Since there has been a few other projects I am just including them here. I sewed a few pillows when we first moved here.
My favorite project was the painted curtains. They make the room look so much better. We really needed curtains because in the summer the sun set right into that window and made the house so hot.


I also did a little address subway art. It took way to much time and it's exactly right but I was pretty over it. And I was excited to use my silhouette too! It's fun to have since we have lived so many different places.

And the last was a mantel shelf I asked Eric to make. I have to say that he is quite the handy man. He did it pretty quick and it only cast around $60! The one from pottery barn was like $300. Pinterest has so many fun ideas. I am so lucky that Eric knows how to build fun things for me. It looks perfect and he did an amazing job. Our house is lacking in shelf space so it's great and I can't wait to actually decorate it!


Eric and the kids working on it.
And this is just a coffee filter wreath that will probably stay on the mantel hanging from a frame or mirror.
Our house is far from being all cute and decorated but its hard to do when we are only here for a short time. (only 18 more months if your wondering)!

3 comments:
Nice work girl
Wow! SO very impressed! Love the Christmas count down! And look at your making curtains!? You have picked up way too many skills, or maybe you were just hiding your crafting skills from me in Vegas! Wish we could create cute decor together! Maybe one day :)
Really cute shelf Raquel - did you get the plans off of pinterest or did Eric just do it from scratch?
Post a Comment