Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa's message

My brother found this cute little site for the kids about a week before Christmas. We told Ava Santa sent her and Dresden and email. Ava was so excited to watch her "mail" from Santa! I thought it would be fun to video her watching it. Ava was so cute. Dresden didn't quit know what it was but liked seeing pictures of himself! It couldn't pronounce Dresden so his didn't say his name. It was so fun to put in what we wanted them to work on. I wish we could have picked more than one! Everyone was asking Ava what Santa was bringing her and every time she said "a pink baby doll". I had never heard her say that so we had to hurry and tell Santa that's what she wanted!
Don't mind that we are still wearing our halloween jammies!

Click on the link to watch their videos. Seriously so cute!!
http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/0mi5goABWxZUpcFskDK9yg

This is Ava watching her video.

Untitled from raquel wilbur on Vimeo.

Dresden's message from Santa!

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/guest/XBPfmxEiZAXvZI-FwGTH3Q

No comments: