Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time out for Women

Last weekend I was able to go to Time out for Women with my good friends Becca and Dayna. Seriously the best weekend!! We missed the one in Vegas so we drove all the way to Salt lake for it. The drive didn't even phase me, we were just having fun talking and snacking! It was crazy how fast it went by, especially compared the the usual 6 hour drive we make to Utah when I'm turned around handing things to whiny kids who need something every 20 minutes! Dayna was in the back and she didn't ask me for anything even once! Haha! :) We stopped to eat and headed right to the conference. Friday was my favorite. The speakers were Virgina Hinckley Pearce, and Heidi Swinton. After that we got gelato ice cream and then my sister picked me up and I got to stay with her that night. It was great seeing her little family. Sienna is the sweetest baby ever and I was so happy she liked me! I was worried because I don't get to see her that often. That morning they were nice enough to take me to breakfast at Kneaders (yum). Then I got to hang out with my sister for awhile and then she took me back to the conference. Thanks for letting me stay Robyn!

The second day was also amazing. There were so many great things that were talked about and I'm so glad I went. After it was over we stayed and took a few pictures with some of the speakers and then if was off to Vegas. The drive home was so fun and funny...for so many reasons! We talked about all the highlights of the conference and anything else we could thing of. Thank you to Becca and Dayna for going, it was so fun to hang out with you guys! And thanks for the pictures Becca.
And of course I'm so thankful for Eric who watched the kids all weekend, AND the house was spotless when I got home! So nice!!



me and Sienna






The lady that was taking our picture told us to do this! :)

2 comments:

The Kuresa's said...

cute picture of you and sienna! I want that bag you are all holding..so cute!

KoOie said...

Thats so fun Kell! Im glad you got to go on a little getaway! Miss you!