Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Morning

We had a great Easter! It was so fun to see TWO Easter baskets this year! Ava and Dresden got lots of fun things from the Easter bunny. I love watching Ava get new presents, she is always genuinely surprised and happy about them!


She saw the Tinkerbell book and pulled it out so fast I didn't get a picture of them both just sitting there. I love that Dresden is just chillin in the background!
Daddy got her a little people Doctor and Dentist!


She got down and gave Dresden his basketball eggs. I love how sweet she is to him.


Opening her hello kitty eggs




My tired boy

ahhh


choo!
hehe just thought that was cute!

He is starting to smile more. This was the start of one.
Ava in her new Easter dress! This was the best I could get out of her. And we were already so late for church we didn't get a family picture. :( But later we got these...


Church was great. It was our first time back as a family of four and I'm so glad in was on Easter! Ava did awesome in nursery and I was so excited to see her pictures of Jesus and the Tomb. I feel like she is becoming such a big girl. After Church we colored some eggs. Ava seemed to really enjoy it!


1 comment:

April said...

Ava's easter dress is super cute! And I love that picture of Dresden smiling. He sure is a handsome little dude!